Vietnam photo tour to the northern highlands with my customers
First of all, before I am going to tell you about our Vietnam Photo Tour to the northern highlands, I would like to answer some questions that I received recently via email and on my instagram.
1/ The best time to visit Vietnam northern highlands?
- It depends. There are 3 most beautiful seasons in the region:
- During flooding season from (Map to June) : When local farmers pump water into the rice terraces and prepare for a new crop season.
- During harvesting (sept – Oct) is the most beautiful time to see Vietnam terraced fields. During that time, due to different planting time, some rice fields are ready for harvest, some turning yellow, and some are green. That mix colors make the rice paddies look amazing and most beautiful. I only lead Vietnam photo tours to shoot harvest season one a year because I want to give my customers the best results.
- Winter – spring: During this time, visitors can not see rice fields and it looks boring because they are already harvested long before. But there are flowers everywhere that covered mountains after mountains. This season is also great to shoot clouds.
2/ How to join my Vietnam photo tours to Vietnam northern highlands.
- Recently I open some Vietnam Photo Tours for individuals to join me. My Vietnam photo Tours will start at a minimum member of 6 and maximum of 10 to get the best results.
- You can always book your trip in advance, for instance, 6 months or 4-3 months before your arrival to reserve your spot.
- If you are a photo tour leader, you can contact me to tailored your Vietnam photo tours to fit your group needs.
In the photo, We was on a 10 days Vietnam photo trip and shooting sunset at O Quy Ho Pass – One of 4 greatest pass of Vietnam. It was my pleasure serving to work with them.
Thank you for your time.
#vietnam #vietnamlandscape #vietnamtour #vietnamtourpackage #vietnamphototour #mekongtour #mekongphototour #rachgiatour #rachgiaphototour #phototour